Saturday, July 30, 2005

*utter bummer*

Heylo dearest blog.

I miss youuu. Im sure u miss me too. Ey.? Nyahahaa. Alahhh. Cepat lehhh. I want my internet! I want my MSN! I want my blog! I want my Friendster! I want to see those freaking pictures!!! *urgh*

Kays. Gosh* this freaking week is simply freaking tormenting. Freaking Lots of freaking events took place, and eversince freaking Wednesday, I dun have freaking access to this freaking blog to freaking pour it all out. Lalalaa. Haiz.

Nonetheless. Im still in one freaking piece. Cos I freaking have all you freaking pple around me to freakingly cheer me up! Hee.

[irah said I luv using the word ‘Freaking’. Thus im merely demonstrating it.]
nyahahaa.! *insanity*

I realized some things about myself.

I Hate Orange and Green. Cos of Chem Practical. X)
I Hate testing for Sulphur Dioxide. Cos I tried for abt 8 Freaking times and all that I got, was a scald, some suckbacks, lots of overflowing/bursting and endless ‘ahh!’-ing. That freaking ORANGE Potassium Dichromate[vi] just wont turn GREEN.
I Hate class Test or Mock Exams. Cos I dun feel obligated to revise, thus flunking the paper, and disappointing dear teachers.
I Hate my computer and the internet. Cos I’ve grown too attached to em, tat I get agitated when im deprived of any. And it’s sooo gonna affect my studies.
I Hate pple who behave differently when wif different companies. Cos inevitably, I get pissed off.
I Hate myself when I get all pissed off. Cos apparently, onli dee n maria would be patient enough to comfort me, and I’d get all cruel towards them.
I Hate EzLink Cards. Cos they keep going missing n make my life full of worries.
I Hate myself when I get worried. Cos concerned pple around who initially tried comforting me, makes the situation worst as I tend to break down.

I HATE THE PERSON WHO’S CURRENTLY HOLDING ON TO MY EZLINK CARD AND DUN EVEN HAVE THE MORALE OR INTEGRITY TO RETURN IT BACK TO ME WHEN MY FREAKING NAME N FACE N I/C NO IS ON THAT THING!!!

Actually. Im just pissed tat I lost it in school which apparently shud be the next safest place, after my own home. URGH.

I’ve yet to inform my parents bout this. I just hope I’ll get the courage to tell them first, before they found out from elsewhere. Gosh*

And I just hope. That the person wif my ezlink card, would get knock down by a bicycle, or maybe run down by a bus. So that when the police remove his/her disfigured dead body and find my card in his/her possession, they would kindly return it back to me. *urgh*

I hate being cruel. But at times. My other side gets more dominant. And I simply cant help it.

In conclusion. I hate this week to the deepest core. And I would like to take back my words about not wanting this week to end. Though at the same time. I still do not look forward to next week. Because getting a year older is now no longer on my list of anticipated events.

Saying goodbye to childhood is ostensibly disheartening.

*Every night I fall asleep,
and this is all I ever dream…*